Anglo American Platinum Limited produces approximately 38% of the annual global platinum supply, and is proudly the largest producer of platinum in the world. The company is based in South Africa, with operations occurring mainly in the Bushveld Igneous Complex, where a range of minerals are found.
Anglo American Platinum provide resource-to-market services, which means they supply customers with a variety of mined, recycled and traded products. The bursary scheme was initiated with the aim of helping students gain the necessary skills they need to enter the company and the mining sector.
The Anglo Platinum Limited Bursary covers the following expenses: all financial needs (registration, tuition, textbooks), medical cover and a computer allowance. But over and above covering the cost of your studies, Anglo Platinum offers students the prospect of permanent employment on completion of their studies.
The bursary covers three study options (based on the students academic ability and chosen field of study):
1) University study (includes practical training before and during study):
2) University of Technology study (includes experiential training for B.Tech degree/ National Diploma/, National Higher Diploma):
3) Practical training programmes (supplemented by in-house/ industry training courses):
Applicants must meet the minimum criteria below before applying:
University/ University of Technology students:
(*except for the Finance/ Accountancy field, where Physical Science is not applicable).
Practical training students:
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Anglo Platinum Bursary Application Form (pdf)
The following documents must accompany your application form:
Application forms and supporting documents must be submitted via ONE of the following methods:
The Bursary Department
Anglo Platinum Development Centre
P.O. Box 450
2) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Online at: http://www.angloamericanplatinum.com/careers/graduates-scholarships-and-bursaries.aspx
15 May 2018
For any bursary queries, please contact
Tel: 014 596 0190