- Electrical Engineering Degree
- 2-3 years’ Project Engineering Experience in the heavy Electrical Industry (Power plants)
- Computer literacy on MS Office and MS Project
- Experience in tendering, estimating and project management
- Comply with all requirements of the Project Management Plan (PMP)
- Cost Management to prepare and maintain cash-flow forecast
- Produce management reports on the project time status and resources
- Valid Code 8 driver’s License and own transport
Applicant must reside in MPUMALANGA or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.