About this job
Administration Clerk: (Patient Administration): Production (Usage 2138) in Tertiary Military Health Formation, 3 Military Hospital.
- Managing health records in the Digital Scanning section
- The applicant will be involved in all aspects of the scanning and capturing processes which includes preparation of records to be scanned, the physical scanning of the records as well as the QA processes
- Handling health record queries
- Telephonic queries
- 7 Compiling quarterly and monthly statistics for management
- Retrieve records for HCP’s/management
- NQF level 2 – 4.
- Applicants with prior learning, either by means of experience or alternative courses may also apply.
- Digital scanning and microfilm experience are critical.
Special requirements (skills needed):
- Computer literacy (Microsoft and mainframe), organizing, interpersonal relationship skills, detailed knowledge of the SAMHS capturing and scanning processes.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (written & verbal) in English and Afrikaans.
- Knowledge of policies and directives.
- Meeting deadlines and setting goals.
- Handle repetitive work.
- Team player.
- Knowledge of Patient Administrative processes.
- Must be able to obtain security clearance within a year.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
*How to Apply:
Department of Defence, SAMHS, 3 Military Hospital, Private Bag X40003, Brandhof, 9324
Major P.L. Kruger Tel no: (051) 402-2275
(Applications received after the closing date and faxed copies will not be considered).