About this job
Administration Clerk: Production in CMIS Division, Pretoria., 22 September 2017.
- HR/ETD administration, which entails the compiling monthly HR reports, and updating personal files.
- Handling all personnel related enquiries through direct interaction and compilation of HR correspondence.
- A minimum of Grade 12 (NQF Level 4).
- At least one (1) year functional experience in Human Resources (HR) and Educational Training and Development (ETD) environment.
- Fair knowledge of HR/ETD processes and procedures.
- Accredited qualifications and courses with regards to HR Management, Administration and ETD will be an advantage.
Special Requirements (Skills Needed):
- Problem solving skills, ability to physically manage the handling of personal files
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Proficiency in English
- Planning and organising skills
- Computer skills (proficient in MS Word and Excel)
- Understanding of HR related instructions and policies
*How to Apply:
Department of Defence, Command and Management Information Systems, Private Bag X161, Pretoria 0001 or may be hand-delivered to the Department of Defence, Armscor Building, Corner Nossob and Boeing Streets, Erasmuskloof, Pretoria.
Major S.M.P. Maloka
Tel no: (012) 355 5116
22 September 2017