To manage, lead and develop staff in a high volume, high value and complex branch to meet service and sales objectives whilst ensuring compliance to processes and procedures to prevent risk and ensuring alignment to the Financial and service objectives of the Business Unit.
- Achieve Business Unit goals by attracting, recruiting, retaining competent team members.
- Manage performance of branch staff by implementing performance agreements and ensuring a clear vision.
- Provide regular performance feedback including counselling, disciplinary hearings and representing the bank at the CCMA.
- Ensure a high-performance culture and motivated branch staff.
- Mentor and coach branch staff on identified performance gaps.
- Create an environment of teamwork, encouraging staff participation in the decision-making process.
- Build capability of branch staff by identifying training and development needs.
- Create a functional work environment that aligns staff current and desired culture values.
- Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
- Contribute to the achievement of EE and transformation targets.
- Improve and enhance processes.
- Support the implementation of business strategy and act as a change agent.
- Deliver optimum client service.
- Ensure sound relationships are developed and maintained with stakeholders and clients.
- Ensure service standards are adhered to and that clients are retained.
- Build collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- Ensure increased client acquisition, satisfied clients and increased revenue reinforcing a service culture with branch staff.
- Enhance client experience aligned to the Nedbank brand, ensuring worldclass service standards.
- Understand client needs and deliver client service.
- Ensure branch is optimally staffed.
- Allocate work with clear accountabilities through implementing role specific performance score cards and personal development plans.
- Meet and manage Branch Risk Observation Training Analysis (BROTA) objectives.
- Ensure that the team leaders execute the BROTA.
- Ensure business continuity through the Living Disaster Recovery Planning System (LDRPS).
- Mitigate operational and reputational risk.
- Ensure team leaders and staff enforce internal controls.
- Ensure work is reviewed, executed and corrective action.
- Drive team efficiency and effectiveness and ensure year on year improvement.
- Improve service delivery by analysing data (CEM and CRM), identifying gaps and implementing corrective action.
- Meet financial targets.
- Ensure branch profitability; and sales growth, objectives and targets.
- Increase profitability and ensure business strategies/sales campaigns/marketing initiatives are executed.
- Ensure cost management by team leaders and increase branch profitability month-on-month.
- Monitor branch productivity, improve efficiency and increase revenue.
- Meet business objectives and increase revenue.
Minimum Experience Level
- 2 years Sales Management experience in a banking environment
- 3-5 years Middle Management experience with exposure to People Management
- Risk and Compliance experience
- Knowledge of Forex Transaction and/or Generic Forex Background
- FAIS certification / registration mandatory
Type of Exposure
- Managing a team of people
- Networking and building relationships
- Building / leading a team
- Leading a sales force
- Selling financial products
- Leading a service team
- Developing others
- Implementing strategies for overcoming barriers to change
- Creating a sales plans
- Implement a sales plan
- Building relationships
- Observing team members behaviour to identify competency gaps
- Conducting gap analysis
- Conducting a needs analysis
- Drafting reports
- Conducting performance appraisal interviews
- Conducting performance feedback meetings
- Communicating job requirements and performance standards to others
- Modelling and encourage a corporate culture
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Accounting principles
- Banking procedures
- Change management
- Coaching principles
- Competitor analysis
- Consumer behaviour
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Microsoft Office
- Nedbank policies and procedures
- Nedbank systems
- Nedbank vision and strategy
- Operations planning
- Performance management
- Principles of project management
- Recruitment and selection
- Sales data analysis
- Selling techniques
- Business writing skills
- Nedbank culture
- Nedbank products
- Business analysis
- Customer service principles
- Human Resources systems knowledge
- Facilitating Change
- Broadening Business Value
- Building the Sales Team
- Driving for Results
- Guiding Sales Opportunities
- Motivating the Sales Team
- Sales Disposition
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Email cv to : email@example.com