Application for the Thabo Mbeki African Leadership Institute' (TMALI) programmes open 1 December 2017 and close on 26 January 2018.
The principal purpose of the is to train Africans for the Political, Economic, Social and Cultural Renewal of the African continent and its people, from the Pan-African paradigm.
- 6 Short Learning Programmes offered:
Prospective students are required to have NQF level 4 (Matric) plus minimum one year of tertiary qualification.
Duration of each course is 6 months.
All application related enquires can be directed to email@example.com
- 14 BURSARIES AVAILABLE FOR – TMALI's Thought Leadership for Africa's Renewal Programme
The Africa-America Institute (AAI) in partnership with the Thabo Mbeki African Leadership Institute (TMALI) at UNISA is offering 14 bursaries to individuals working for Non-Governmental Organisations. The 14 bursaries are exclusively for the Thought Leadership for Africa's Renewal programme. Bursary application are open until 15 December 2017.
To be eligible for the Scholarship, candidates must meet the following five (5) requirements:
- Candidates must apply at UNISA for TMALI short learning programme, complete the attached Registration Forms and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must also submit a TLP application (This is not the same as the application above)
- Candidates must represent NGO management and/or its employee.
- Candidates must be based in or must work to directly support a 'rural' province in South Africa.
- Candidates must submit a well-written Essay (max. 1000 words) to email@example.com responding to the following question(s):
- What is Leadership?
- What constitutes effective leadership in Africa?
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
Applications & Essays are due: 15 December 2017
Scholarship Awards Announced: 12 January 2018
This scholarship is not available to students who have attended TMALI prior to the semester indicated.