- Belfast Academy
- Imemeza High School
- Khayalami Secondary School
- Klipspruit Combined School
- Morelig Combined School
- Sikhulile Secondary School
- Siyifunile MST Academy
- Tonteldoos Secondary School
During 2014 and 2015, 355 and 425 learners benefitted from the project respectively. Subjects offered includes Physical Sciences, English, Accounting, Economics, Career Guidance, Life Sciences, Mathematical Literacy and Geography. Facilitators are selected on the basis of good performance (80% +) in the subjects at their local schools and must sustain this performance to remain in the project as teachers.
Some successes to be proud of
- Mancoba Sibisi, a learner from Khayalami Secondary School is currently studying Actuarial Science at Pretoria University.
- Jeffrey Choma, previously from Siyifunile Secondary School is an Electrical Engineering student at Wits.
- Fanie Mkhonza, a former provincial best learner at Imemeza High School, is studying Mechanical Engineering at Stellenbosch University.
- Four students are currently in Cuba, studying medicine since 2012.
- In 2014, a Learner Development Programme was successfully implemented for 310 Grade 12 learners in eight subjects over 50 Saturdays and holidays.
- The circuit pass rate average increased to between 71% and 86% during 2010-2014 (from 40% in 2008).
- Temporary employment was created for 36 people in the local community. These include cleaners, cooks and caterers, facilitators, transport services, etc.